Monday, October 12, 2009

An exceptional Sunday =)

This beautiful Sunday started off with a superb sunny weather!! =) Which was really awesome!

My friend from M'sia + whole family arrivced in NZ last week and today they passed by Dunedin! and I had a chance to meet them!! hehe Haven't seen him+her since I left for this countryside so...yea pretty awesome. They went to Cadbury factory and they gave me some chocolates after!! hehe Thanks! We met about 2.45pm where all the yummy restaurants are closed =( so I brought them to the most evil thing that made me put on 8kgs during the first three months in my first year! ===> CFC (Country Fried Chicken) Indeed, superb yummy! hehe

I brought them home, to visit my student flat too!! Mine is a nice little clean one hehe!! and we spotted Coya boy on the way home so I brought him in with us, he was a little grumpy though haha! So we had the ever so yummy chicken n chips in my house, I toured them around my flat ( oh well, not that big la ) and took some photos too!

Later, I brought them to the world's steepest street! (Baldwin Street) It was pretty cool and its the first time I WALKED uphill! and we took lots of pictures there! =) Will upload them once I get them from Grace!

Then then we visited my campus, Otago Uni! Around all the departments, and the central library ... and that's all since they have to rush to Oamaru for penguin watching =(

Next up, I went for a long walk! dinner and groceries shopping with woman Josie =) Our usual Sunday routine, where she normally will brain-fcuked me if I stood her up hahaaaa!! I'm keeping to my promise for a few weeks now...so I'm more fit that before..hoho! as I managed to walk up Baldwin Street without feeling tired hehe!

As usual again, I came back home, did some laundry! (Still doing) and clean the house! It's sparkling clean now ! but I found an alive lizard under my BED! and this FREAKS me out!!! I basically screamed and run around my room just cause the lizard is running too!! Obviousl baby Coya is enjoying running around playing with that damn thing and not kill it..grrr thankgod dai lou (flatmate) came to my rescue (I forced him), he killed the lizard with a hanger and threw in the bin =) I was trying to search for the one before today's, but I can't find it anywhere, hopefully its not in my room! argghhh...scaryy...

btw, I was seriously pissed with stupid Coya today........because.....




this!


Still don't know what is this?

See he happibily squat on top of these things and start eating!

Stone face =_+

Ok, these are Catnip, basically is like weed which makes cats happy and hyper, especially for older cats that are lazy! I kept this in the kitchen drawer, and while I was showering, stupid boy took it out from the drawer (God knows how!) Scratch it around the house till the plastic bag breaks open and ta---daaa!!! Whole house full of that T_T and I just vacuumed the carpet like 15 minutes ago!!

Pissed me off the baby COYA..grrrRRRRR

Hopefull get the photos of Baldwin to post up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment