Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beautiful day again =P

The alarm was damn irritating but I managed to drag myself out of bed at 9.35am!!! Cause I have a scaling appointment with Sharon at the dental school =). I was late for 15 minutes though.. =_= I felt all so tensed up during the session T_T but she was nice, she was really gentle and all but my gums still bleed like there's no tomorrow T_T Oh anyway, I have super clean teeth now!! yeayy!! =)

Currently waiting for her for lunch at the Hunter Cal, I've never been in here before but surprisingly SO NICE!!! Everything look so modern and nice weeee, but I'm not a true blogger so I don't dare to take any photos T_T haha *shy*

Anyway, here I got a photo of me not looking at the cam, cause shy la duhhh, and um this room is filled with mac computers!! =)

haha, if I smile or what ppl might think I'm crazy @_@ and my face is too damn big now T_T I don't wanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt =(

till then!! BRB





No comments:

Post a Comment