Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday night -> lazy me -> imac craze =P

It's Friday again, and I'm here at home studying plus procrastinating!!! as exams draw nearer, its freaking me out even more! All I have in my brain is only.... study study AND STUDY T_T Why la my life is so dull ... =P And Coya boy is the same too, keep walking around me, sleep on my books, go to poo poo pee pee then eat and drink water..T_T Like owner like cat..haha

Was playing with the MAC computer and here are some photos just for the sake of uploading hoho!! lol Pretty shit cause I'm in my pyjamas already and glasses too!!! =_=

Ok, this is camwhoreeeeeeeeeeee


This is the only photo with stupid Coya cause he ran away after this T_T already showing the stupid face =_=




Lost face @_@


This is my not so happy nerd face with the amount of books I have to read for one exam! T_T


I don't know what is this +_+


Hello, this is my twin sister, sometimes she blogs, sometimes I blog =) If you can guess who blogs which..hoho


Getting bored of looking at each other everyday~ >_<


The HULK!!!! ok wth...=_=


If I look like this one day, will you still love me? hahahaha like monster T_T Study too much till eyes senget .... hehe


Alien....~_~

Happy Friday !! =) Gonna go do some studies now~~~

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment