Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Procrastinating n fishing experience!

My life is getting worst as CFA is approaching! 26 days to be exact! What I do everyday is, sleep, wake up around noon, brush teeth, eat, study, eat, study, eat, study, sleep, repeat the same thing over and over again. This shows that I am getting worried because I tried attempting the questions and I cannot answer lo! T_T Besides, I didn't even step my foot out of the house for 3 freaking days, but today I went to dinner with my darling Hsin Yin as she is going back to Taiwan tomorrow T_T *envy with jealousy* huhu

While procrastinating, I decided to write up something since I have not been updating for a week now + there's nothing else to surf anymore hehe!

Went fishing last Sunday and it was pretty new experience to me but I cannot say its awesome though :P It's just plain cruel!!! It's really fun when you see your friends manage to fish something but its very very very cruel when they unhook the hook from the fishie's mouth! ouch! But the fishies are not very big and definitely not yummy like those deep sea fish so WHY FISH? I don't even dare to eat it! Not sure its psycologically or what, I just feel disgusting to eat something that I just caught!


No photos!! :( Photos to be put up later because my computer is stupid and the Mozilla keep on crash!! wthh

Got to go back to studying now, procrastinate too long will lose the motivation yo!


To be continue =)
Oh and to write about my bitches too! sudah lupa...

1 comment:

  1. omg i didnt check your blog
    where he can out for whole day le?
    he likes my elmo?haha

    ReplyDelete