Friday, November 13, 2009

My traumatized moment T_T

First time in history, my baby Coya boy didn't come home, for 24 hours! I was super duper worried lo! The feeling is undescribable ok! Its like losing your child! Losing a part of yourself!! lol But I'm not exaggerating ok! I felt like something was up my throat and I can't swallow it down! The whole time since after I came back from work. People whom followed me on twitter knows that I twit whole night about my missing coya :P I studied while waiting and decided to go to bed at 5-ish am, and the best part is I woke up at 8.30 in shock! Something I dreamed but not too sure what was it. I woke up finding Coya is not home, I can't fall back to sleep so I decided to wake up and go around the neighbourhood and ask la! Everyone said they saw him YESTERDAY, but NOT TODAY. T_T I also know la, if not I ask for what ler !!@$@%# I woke dai lou up to find him too haha!!

Damn disappointed lo! Then I went to Briscoes to shop some stuff from home! While driving home I was hoping that I would see him when I get home! DISAPPOINTED AGAIN LO! I went to the swing and sat down for a while, walked around, no sign of him. I was so sleepy due to the lack of sleep the night b4, so yea I went home and waited. Just like within 30 minutes or so, HE CAME HOME! WET AND SMELLY! HUNGRY AND TERRIFIED. I really hope to know where he went, but anyway THANK GOD he is home now! He smelled like "drain water" seriously! So I decided to give in and shower for him la! (I'm too cheapskate to spend 60 dollars for grooming :P plus he didn't like that place)

TRY SHOWER FOR HIM AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF. He hate water so badly that he PEE while showering T_T. Thank god dai lou helped me too! I still get like 4 scratches! 3 on my colllar bone there and 1 my palm so painful :( It's like a little swollen now! !!! 

Anyway, my baby Coya is super white and clean and soft and smells so good now ^_^ and he is safe back home! I'm very happy and very glad. I hope this does not happen again. Can't handle man, too heartache!

Some dirty looking and clean looking Coya boy and the scratches below my collar bone! =)


Spotted using the Elmo chair..so cute ^_^

Less fluffy right! but so white :P

Awww so cute, his tired looking eyes all day! Guess he is stil too tired from his adventure :)


Look at him! Wet and all the fur stick together and he was very huuuungry! rushed to his food straight! Poor baby

My poor skin T_T

I'm still wide awake and exicted eventhough I slept so little! So weird right. Sometimes I get to sleep for 12 hours I still feel damn tired and lifeless the whole day!

Anyway I'm gonna use all these energy to study now!

Bye bye bloggie!!!!!

PS: I baked some cake for tomorrow's breakfast! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment