Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm not happy

I think everyone does get an emo day some where between the happy days! Ok, not exactly an emo day, but half emo maybe? I guess graduating is not a good thing after all! In first and second year, what I worried about is just the results, what paper to take next year and that's all!! but now, I am worried about finishing the course =( Just about 19 days to go, I'm offcially a graduand. Better to say, an unemployed. Urghh Thinking about that makes me sad!!

I am kind of worried. Due to the recession last year, I have no confidence at all in obtain a job. I ain't the top straight As' student, I ain't the most active participant in the Uni, I ain't lecturer's favourite student! I am just the normal student sitting at the corner everytime! I told my mom I am staying here, I got my return ticket and definitely hunting for a job and get a PR. Not to sure why is that but that is my plan for now.

Being an unemployed sound really bad already, CFA added stress to me. If I fail, I wasted USD 1700 and wasted all my effort and time and everything else. Even a possibility of getting a job. I'm bad like that urrgh sound disgusting already

I AM SO EMO!! TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! I need my motivation and concentration! 19 days till finals! 2 months till CFA!!! I neeed to run already, I feel my ass is on fire and I really can't handle that =(

On the other hand, Josie made me yummy yummy pork stew today and buckload of vege! and I was forced to eat asparagus! ok not forced, just um...invited haha

I bought her mooncake :) We had mooncake together and that was it for this year!! Will be like this for next year, the year after and after I am sure, cause who the heck cares bout mooncake festival here? Mid-autumn? Its spring la!! not even Autumn..huhu

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't help, I just need to whine. I ate a small piece of cheesecake, but I really feel like eating the whole cake T_T I hope I will not do it......

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =(




3 comments:

  1. tis is a common response when finals exams are near. hmmm....i cal tis mixed feelings.

    but dun spend too much time to be emo. spend ur time to do watever u can. small miracles do happen sometimes.

    good luck...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不要给自己太大压力,加油哦,我们都在你身边!

    ReplyDelete
  3. veekiat: Thanks la..hehehe my finals are done, left that evil cfa in december, please please pray for me :P

    clarice: hehe, Ok jie, I'm fine now, just sometimes like to whine a bit :P Take good care!! muaks muaks =)

    ReplyDelete