Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to clear blue happy sky ^^ weather report?





This photo taken on last Thursday, the sky showerd a little happy with its clear blue sky but it did not last longer than noon T_T

This was Friday, looking gloomy already T_T I took this photo because of the pink blossoms~ =) It started pouring HEAVILY and I got stuck in the lab for a while until my friend came to my rescue hhhehe! Thanks Nat!


The view from Maori Hill =) This was yesterday while I was jogging (walking maybe) with Josie =) Weather's a little gloomy but its so nice afterall, just that my phone camera suck T_T I'm seriously considering to get those big ass DSLR camera too!! *jealous*

And this is today!!! few minutes ago taken from outside my window! =) clear blue sky is definitely back! Yay!! It is sunny too!! Just that I took the photo from my balcony, that's why its a bit shady hehe

Coya boy is happily playing outside! =)

Hmm, enough of procrastinating. Woke up at 1, whack finish the cheesecake as breakfast yummy! I wanted to eat them all since last night even in my dreams!! hehe good sleep! good food! good day!!!

back to studying ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment