Saturday, October 31, 2009

I can't take the failures anyymorrrEEee~~!!

Omg, I don't think I can take anymore failures from baking cakes anymore and I AM SERIOUSLY SO TIRED OF IT. Its ok to eat, it's not that bad, but its not perfect at all! It's like um, not that fluffy as I thought it would be :( Why can't I just make fluffy cakes! and obviously I am not careful at all! So yea, I'm gonna invest in a digital weighing scale and an oven thermometer! At least more accurate measurements and temperature! hehe! Maybe not now, later! 1 months to exam and I am so not prepared! I'm gonna study my ass off from now onwards...hoho  but I gotta work later tonight! T_T *think about yummy sushi and walking = exercise* =D

Such procrastinator! NoooOoooOO!!!!!

My mom is coming end of the year! gotta clean my house inside out upside down for her! and sisters too! shower Coya boy! um, make better cakes T_T

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment