Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cookies overdosed and Coya boy random act !

Had cookies almost everyday from the day I made them! hoho Fresh ones every morning! Thanks to the dough balls refreezing method by whoever that created it haha!! =) Yumm yumm yummy..can't get enough :P And I was suppose to be dieting for my graduation!! gosh...

Nothing interesting to say or write about since I have my finals on Thursday! =) Just some random photos of my baby Coya as usual since there's no point keeping those photos collecting dust in my computer!

Here goes!

I don't know why he likes to sit inside a plastic bag so much T_T

Tadaaaa!~~hmmm feeling comfy here...secureness =_=

Oh not again, and carrying is so much fun!!haha wth =_=

Awww, he is feeling lil' sad since no one wants to carry him anymore...lol!

Ok my study table needs some limelight too =) As messy as usual! I tried to keep it clean, but still...=_=

Baby boy cleaning and licking his paws...awww

He is such a poser *sayang* he never ignore me when I keep taking his photos haha This is my favourite! super damn cute cause can see his tongue too! hehe

I think his paw is too dirty, getting aggresive here lol

Spot my baby boy!!! He is almost in the middle of the road, there was a passerby and he immediately lay down and ask for touch T_T wthhhhhh, im so worried someone might just pick him up and go, please don't! I'll die... =(

Now you can see him running with a little zoom in hehe!

Near the red car!!! hahah so cute ^^

He is really my source of entertaiment hhaha, so cute, and always do stupid things. I heard loud little dog barks from nearby few minutes after I took this photos outside at my balcony, I was wondering where did that bark came from and suddenly Coya boy super fast from under the red car, jump in from the window and panting like crazy T_T hahah so damn cute! Guess he is afraid of dogs too..hoho! but now he is out again =_= Hopefully he is safe and sound and get away from harms!!! xoxo

I know its a boring post but anyway I gtg back to study ^^

bye bye bloggie

No comments:

Post a Comment