Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time flies T_T

My life is getting more and more dull T_T There seems like nothing I can write down everyday, furthermore its exams season now, worst!! ARgghh

Ok well, yesterday was interesting, its about someone's pea size brain hehe! Will do that next time, its kind of mean though, but oh wtf, I don't care *smiles*

I am trying to keep to my study schedule and try not to procrastinate, its so hard!! two weeks to exams and 60 days to CFA! ok this is freaking me out..hehe a little..else I won't be blogging by now =P

BTW, just got back from work, showered, took a rest, and I'm ready to study again! So dull, can't even write anything down...=(

*Insert a photo before going to work*


Act cool face - hoho! This shows that how sunny today was!! *warmth* =)

Btw, I work at Thejitsu Japanese Restaurant, yummy food! friendly chefs, staffs and bossSSs!! =) Yea that's right, I am a part-time wait person at a restaurant!! What more a very very busy restaurant lol. My friends were jaw-dropping when I told them I'm gonna go interview for a job at a restaurant hoho! Oh well, that was a year ago =) I successfuly work as a "wait person = slave" hahaha ok not that bad la, just servant part-time juggling between my studies that that! woooo, *proud* Last semester, I had 3 part-imes ehe restaurant, lecturer's tutor and private tutor .. ahh i missed those days where money keeps rolling in =D

ok back to my books now!!

Loves



2 comments:

  1. woAhh... i dint know u were waitressing??!! coOL!! so now we're both working students. hehe!! n i know wat u mean when u say u feel proud being able to juggle between studies n work. i feel the same way tooo!! =) but... my mom wants me to stop. SAD! hopefully i can delay delay delay until holidays... then dun need to quit yet. hehe!! anyways... gambateh girl!! study study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks woman!!! I was jealous that those students can work part-time so I went to apply one hehe! turn out really nice though, like you get to gossip bout the customers u hate and of course those hawt looking ones haha =P Tell ur mom its worth it!! I learned so much from work, its like serving and being served is so different!! lol good luck too!! :P and update ur blog la T_T hehe

    ReplyDelete